Tuesday, September 8, 2009

washington Trip~ The End!

Eating on the wharf in Seattle.


Outside of the Aquarium.
Sea Creatures..

On the Ferry!
Playing in Bremerton.
Seattle coffee house!
Daddy eating crab for lunch with Ava helping him crack it open.
Cole eating lunch with mommy.


In the Ferry...

Point Defiance Zoo~ A.K.A~ The best Zoo Ever!



We had a wonderful time in Washington visiting family and enjoying the wonderful weather! Thanks Grandma and Aunt Sara and Uncle Chris for all your hospitality and your generosity!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun!

And um...I want your hair.

Yeah, you heard me right.

Joanna said...

Sarah! I just caught up on your blog and I have to say, you look super-hot.

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

i love vacations. I want one now.